I’m going to assume you’re a newbie in my blog because as far as I’m concerned, you don’t need guides for places you’ve always visited. So now I am required – and it is not optional – to welcome you to my blog. So, welcome! Stay there, grab a piece of cake or some popcorn and enjoy the show, or my blog.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Comments and feedback is very much appreciated. But go easy on those harsh critiques, I’m not an expert and it’s going to take a while for me to ignore those ‘hate’ mails – if you’re going to send one, please don’t.
- Try not to laugh. This blog is run on caffeine and a bit of alcohol, so the things I’m going to write are purely from that little twirk somewhere in my brain.
- Followers are welcome, of course. My followers are my best friends. So follow me if you want to be in our circle!
- My imagination is boundless. I can go composing weird songs in my head to asking deep questions like ‘what’s the meaning of life?’, so again, please go easy on your critiques.
- Sharing and quoting my blog is very much okay with me but please take an extra effort to plug my blog as the source. You’re pirating an intellectual property, I can sue you. (But I probably won’t, so it’s up to you to give me credit for my work.)
- Do NOT take this blog too seriously, especially rants, as I am a teenager with a fiend imagination.
- In the early part of my blog, I was having a blog-dentity crisis. I was confused on what to blog about, so please I’ll be happy if you wont read my embarrassing raves and rants. Thanks!
- My posting schedule is – sorry for cursing – fucked up. I post when I want to, but I try my best to update my blog as often as I can. Sometimes, I write several posts but I always draft them so I’m not going to spam my followers. Quality over quantity.
- I have a lot of feelings.
- If you do not like my blog, I’ll help you find your way to the exit. But please calm down.
- For future business transactions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I’ll be waiting in my coffin.
You may now proceed to further read my blog.