Happy Birthday Jana! (pronounced as Yana)
I know this is a really late post, but hey I really did it, aye? I know we’ve only started hanging out recently but I regret not being your friend ever since high school. I never ever see you out of the classrooms, so I never get to meet you. Not until the first day of 2nd semester… weird.
You’re really easy to get along with and it’s actually, not what I expected. You’re down to earth and pretty cool. You make me laugh, you make me cry. I guess that’s both I’ll have to buy. Your hands in mine… Oh wait. This is a Miley Cyrus song.
Anyway, here are…
10 reasons why I love you:
drum roll, please?
1. You make us (Fiona and I) laugh.
2. You laugh at my jokes, corny or not.
3. You have supersonic ears, a.k.a bat ears.
4. I like-y your blog. (Click here)
5. You’re very naning.
6. You don’t know how to cross the street.
7. You never, NEVER, make us (Fiona and I) distract you during classes. 😦
8. You always pay for the taxis! 🙂
9. You so fluffyyyyy!!!
10. You’re Jana. ❤
Oh oh!!!! You’re really funny when we ‘try’ to bully you. (Sorry!)
I guess that’s all I have to say…
But wait, here are 10 MORE REASONS WHY I LOVE YOU:
1. – 10. You’re smart to know what they are.